Since established in 1992, Crown Machinery Company has been consistently focused on developments and innovations of Coating, Drying and Lamination process machinery. Over 20 years, we have significantly improved machinery properties and provided customers with great benefits.
In addition to providing high performance precision equipment to meet customer needs, Crown Machinery's superior engineering and planning capability can also provide the customer with plant wide utility “turnkey” works to achieve more efficient and energy saving effects.
- According to process needs and transport characteristics selects the most suitable material, fixing and insulation designs.
- Correctly designed piping structure can withstand weather changes impact and influence of process heating or cooling.
- According to the plant power source and end demands provides optimized configuration, significantly reducing transmission losses.
- According to local geological conditions, provide robust and durable support structure comply with environmental and safety requirements.
- Optimized design and construction techniques enhanced the overall visual effect.